Top 5 Things You Should Know About Me
- I’m a dad. And I take that job seriously. But not so seriously that my sons don’t know how to pull off a dutch oven.
- I spent thousands of dollars on Star Wars Legos for my boys. But actually, they were for me. This is why playing Santa Claus is awesome.
- I’m a near idiot savant (minus the idiot part, most days) when it comes to football facts.
- I can chew gum and walk at the same time.
- I make up words and randomously use them.
And now onto my other but no less noteworthy skills…
Henry Ford once said “Vision without execution is hallucination.” This quote guides my work everyday. I take input on a job, clarify with questions, and come back with clear ideas. I push my team and company to try new techniques, and keep everyone growing, so we don’t become stagnant creatively. I’m also not satisfied with the status quo and keep looking for better, more efficient and creative ways to solve problems for my company and clients.
Clients I’ve Worked With
IBM (Watson, Analytics, Security), Allied Reliability, National Instruments, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park, Hilton, Shelterbox USA, Hibbett Sports, Southern Comfort, Eldorado Resorts, Cherokee Casinos, Wind Creek Hospitality, Jack Daniels, Full Sail University, First Community Bank, University of Alabama, Burger King, Hardees, Hangout Music Festival, Southern Light and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
The Places I’ve Been
Associate Creative Director
Art Director / Sr. Art Director / Associate Creative Director
Red Square Gaming / RSQ / Red Square /Sullivan St.Clair
ROP Designer / Prepress Expert
Mercantile Stores Southeast (Gayfers/JB White)
Staff Photographer / Photo Technician
Avionics Technician / RTO
US Army Reserve / Alabama Army National Guard
Since Your Here…
You should take a copy of my résumé.